Analyzing Top Jobs in America
Need a job in America?
Unemployment is a word no provider wants to hear. The meaning in its self is means trouble could be around the corner. This article will list the Top jobs in America based on both need and demand. As well as qualification and availability. You may see your profession within this article, which may explain why you have a job or not. Surprisingly, salary was not the bottom line of this list. The jobs are listed according to the field they most pertain to.
Health care profession
- Physical Therapist Aides, the number of individuals with disabilities is growing, as will the need to take care of the demand.
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians, healthcare records are increasingly used for organizational management and evaluation of health progress.
- Medical Assistants, typically work takes place in the offices of physicians, chiropractors, and podiatrist.
- Fitness Trainers, with many more people paying attention to their health, fitness trainers are needed more.
- Physician's Assistant, are trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services.Registered Nurse, nursing is the most common profession in the health care fields. RN's provide treatment to patients in hospitals, outpatient facilities, and doctor's office.
Food and Restaraunt
- Waiters and waitresses, take orders, accept pay and provide all restaurant services needed. This job ranked as high as six on our list.
- Combined Food Prep and Service Worker, this category primarily encompasses those who work in fast food establishments as counter attendants and food prep workers.
- Cashiers, are responsible for working registers, monitoring cash drawers and taking payments at establishments. This job ranked as high as two on the list.
Retail and office management
- General Managers, are the top executives of establishments and organizations from restaurants to sports teams.
- Secretaries, not including medical, legal, and executive secretaries.
- Customer Service Representatives, customer service workers answers questions, provide information, fulfill customer request and handle customer complaints. This job ranked as high as seven on our list.
- Office Clerks, workers spend their time filling a variety of roles in a office atmosphere, from entering data to preparing mailings. This job ranked as high as three on our list.
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks, employees in these positions serve as corporations record keepers.
- Stock Clerks and Order Fillers, work in storage facilities, warehouses, and shipping and receiving departments. Making sure that orders are properly filled, stocked, priced, accounted for.
- Janitors, are responsible for maintaining cleanliness in places like office buildings, museums, schools and hospitals.
- Network Systems Analysts, the development of IT has led to an increase in organizations seeking installations and maintenance of networked communications.
- Retail Sales People, perhaps a testament to where we are as consumers. This job ranked number one on every survey used to this list. Besides great communication and customer service skills, retail sales people have to be able to close the deal.
- Administrative Assistant: Working as an administrative assistant requires you to properly format important letters and documents for those in the office you are assisting. The cover letter for a Administrative Assistant position is as significant as your resume since it is an opening of your job application. Its design is to entice the viewer in you as a fate worker, and therefore, it ought to be an extremely positive presentation. The Administrative Assistant Cover Letter page report needs to be exact, faultless, and must be composed in an administrative letter style.
Other jobs that made the list.
- Tractor Trailer Truck Drivers, this category only includes those drivers who operate trucks with a capacity of more than 26,001 pounds.
- Software Engineers, as IT continues to evolve, so does the work of computer software engineers, who design and develop new computer software systems.
- Elementary School Teacher, this category includes all elementary school teacher except special education teachers. This job ranked last on all he data used to compile this list.
All the jobs included in this article represent the Top Jobs in America. Every job selected ranked in the top fifteen of all the jobs surveyed. They don't determine where you should look or where you shouldn't. They do however, give you an idea of what jobs people want. Hopefully, this article will give you a better understanding of the job market.
By Jose Sanchez, Expert Resume Writter and Career Advisor since 1999. Writing and sharing contents related to Resume Tools and Samples, Job Interviews, and Cover Letters. Collaborating with various blogs and providing tips, informative how-to guides, on-line tools, Resume Resources and Examples. Owner of ResumeTemplates.org